Friday, October 17, 2008

T.G.I.F.

Dang! Where did the week go?

Taking care of Bob and Sadie has really taken more of a toll than I thought it would. The hard part is having to keep them separated so that Sadie doesn't infect Bob.

Ooops, forgot to mention I took Sadie to the vet Monday so they could have a look at her and be sure she's healthy enough to mingle with Bob. Turns out she wasn't; poor old dear had a respiratory infection and an ear infection. She has to have antibiotics and ear drops twice a day and stay away from Bob.

Mourning Sadie Jones has been living in the bathroom the whole time she's been here and she's becoming put out with it all. Only a few more days until she gets to join the rest of the household. I'm hoping she will fit right in and not be too grumpy with Bob, who is already fascinated with her.

I've been skipping my stitching nights to tend to the kitties and have been too tired to stitch at home this week so not much to share or talk about on finished crafts. There are two projects in the near-finished stages, though. I'm putting together a Peacock Stitching chair from The Cats Whiskers and a drop-side sewing box designed by some folks from Whitehorse, Yukon, Cananda, that I can't find a link to right now. And working on a real pretty item from Lori Birmingham Designs, it may be a gift for someone so that's all I'll say about that now.

On a gloomy fall day like today, it's hard to decide whether to do something productive or just nap...

No comments: